Senior Product Manager
As an agent, are you really maximizing your profits and offering your clients the best travel experiences available? ARC MarketPlace can not only help you become the trusted travel advisor your clients expect but can also help you make the most of the booking experience by increasing your own earning potential.
ARC MarketPlace offers a variety of commissionable products—all in one location—including:
- Tours & Activities: We’ve partnered with Viator to offer you more than 10,000 amazing activities in over 1,000 destinations worldwide, including shore excursions! Plus, ARC MarketPlace is the only place you can book Viator’s products while earning commission.
- Cars: Our partner CarTrawler, a rental car aggregator, offers more than 1,000 leading car rental suppliers in 174 countries at 30,000 city and airport locations on ARC MarketPlace. And ARC MarketPlace is also the only place travel agents can earn commission when booking CarTrawlers’ products.
- Hotels: You’ll have access to more than 180,000 hotels in 156 countries through our partner CCRA Travel Solutions. CCRA offers various commission rates and no GDS requirement for booking.
- Passport & Visa Services: With 30 offices in 11 countries, 700 visa and passport specialists offer unmatched service through our partner CIBT. ARC MarketPlace agents not only earn a commission but they also enjoy discounted pricing on the regular retail rate for CIBT services.
- Discounts on Business Services: ARC participating agents can use our program offered through our partner Business AdvantEdge. Agents can save up to 85 percent on office supplies, payroll processing, telecom/conferencing and other business services with big name brands, including HP, Sprint, Office Max and ADP to name a few.
- Affiliate Program: ARC MarketPlace offers another easy way for you to earn commission by using your own website: You can post banners—in English or Spanish—that link clients to a bookable area of products and services. They choose their booking options; you earn the commission.
We have seen phenomenal growth and positive feedback over the past couple years as new agents start using the service. Liz Coughlin, an agent at Four Seasons Travel Group, located in Wilmington, North Carolina, reported, “ARC MarketPlace is my no. 1 go-to source for FIT bookings. The product selection and prices are excellent.”
On ARC MarketPlace, agents earn commission on all products, and by allowing their clients to book directly through their own website, using ARC’s Affiliate Program, they’re able to earn commission even easier. It’s easy and free to set up! With no minimum sales requirement and no unexpected service charges, agents can book with confidence knowing they’re working with the best and most trusted suppliers in the industry, with a low price guarantee and a worry-free guarantee on shore excursions.
And clients agree! With real customer ratings and reviews at their fingertips, your clients have more options to choose from, including VIP, exclusive and skip-the-line experiences. “We get rave reviews from our clients when booking tours from ARC MarketPlace, especially the small group tours,” said Marilyn Allegra an agent with Grove Travel Inc. in Downers Grove, Illinois. “They really love the personalized experience they receive as part of a small group, and as agents, we really love the selection and price points ARC MarketPlace offers for our clients.”
What’s more: ARC participating agents can earn even more through ARC’s quarterly bonus program and earn deep discounts on business services at HP, ADP and OfficeMax—to name a few. Plus, we’re always offering chances to win more through our seasonal booking contests and training events.
Attend our next ARC MarketPlace webinar on July 22 at 2 p.m. EDT for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. During this webinar, Sally Keadle from CarTrawler will show you how easy it is to book cars on ARC MarketPlace while earning commission. We’re also still running our $500 summer giveaway contest through the end of July. So we encourage all agents to start improving their customer experience and adding to their bottom line now.