When you select a host agency, you are choosing a business partner. You want an agency that is experienced, reputable, and compatible. In short, you want a partner who will nurture your business and champion your success.
So how can Dugan’s Travels help you?
Dugan’s Is Experienced and Reputable
Dugan’s Travels began in 1999 at the beginning of the evolution of host agencies. Our mission? To help new agents learn the travel business. We strive to foster your entrepreneurial spirit by providing the training and tools you need to succeed. With Dugan’s, you’re family. We still have many agents who joined the agency in those early years.
We have a great management team who cares about our agents, our business, and our place in the travel industry. We’ve worked hard to make Dugan’s a place where agents feel welcomed, valued, and successful.
On the business side, Dugan’s offers agents:
* ClientEase CRM (Client Reservation Management) System at no added cost
Back office support from an experienced management team
* Continuous support from Dugan’s family of agents
* Dugan’s has a solid reputation with the biggest brands in the travel industry. Here are some of our achievements:
* Mark Travel 500 Club Platinum Level
Mark Travel represents Funjet, Southwest Vacations, Blue Sky Tours, United Vacations, TNT Vacations
* Vacation.com Inner Circle President’s Club
Vacation.com has over 50 Preferred Suppliers including Royal Caribbean International, Globus, Walt Disney Travel Company, Viking River Cruises, Princess Cruises, Avalon River Cruises.
*Apple Vacations Platinum Level
* Vacation Express President’s Club Bronze Level (and rising!)
What does this mean to Dugan’s agents? Higher commissions! Preferred status with these giants in the travel industry equals higher commission levels for our agents
Training–For All Experience Levels
From a new agent with no experience to an agent with years of experience in the travel business, Dugan’s has training for you.
* Online new agent training on the basics of the business and working with Dugan’s Online training manual
* Online agency policies handbook
* Dugan’s University—exclusive Dugan’s multi-day seminars with supplier and agency training offered in Anaheim, CA and other locations across the US
* Agent exclusive website with forums, a library of information and forms, and much, much more
* Access to supplier and destination specific training
Low Initial Cost and Support Fees
With Dugan’s, you aren’t buying a franchise–you are creating your own business. For an initial investment of $300 you get:
* New agent training
* Agency support fees and Error and Omissions insurance (E&O) for the first year
* Direct deposit with your bank to receive commission payments
Costs after the first year are:
* Annual $50 E&O renewal premium
* $180 annual support fee that may be reduced or waived based on sales for the previous 12 months
Agents earn a 75% commission split to start and 80% commission after 3 continuous years with the agency.
Want More Information? Ready To Join?
Take the first step toward your future as a travel professional . . . visit us today at www.travelathome.com and get started!