May 19-21, 2013
Join Helix in “Hostess City of the South” Savannah, Georgia for some learning, fun, and good old-fashioned Southern charm. We’re kicking off our 2013 Helix Symposium Series May 19-21 at the iconic Mansion on Forsyth Park. As always, the agenda is packed with tips from industry experts, training sessions, and networking opportunities.
Check out the full agenda here.
Need some extra incentive? Here are the top 10 reasons why you should sign up today!
1. The temperature should be in the 80s. Fun to think about when some of us are still stuck in winter weather!
2. Your favorite suppliers will be there to hang out with you one-on-one.
3. You’ll learn a TON of stuff…from sales strategy to customer relationship management.
4. Margie Jordan will be there to give you the scoop on forming a social media strategy.
5. Your hotel just might be haunted! That’s right, the gorgeous Mansion on Forsyth Park was built on the site of an old mortuary.
6. If the hotel isn’t haunted enough, you can join us for a spooky ghost tour of Savannah.
7. You’ll meet lots of fellow agents and have plenty of networking opportunities.
8. ARC experts will be on hand to answer all your burning questions about ARC participation.
9. Open containers are allowed in the historic district of downtown Savannah. Not that we are suggesting anything…
10. Registration is only $149. This is the best value you’ll find anywhere in the industry.
So mark your calendar for May 19-21. Spots won’t last long, so register today! See y’all in Savannah!