How to Start a Home Based Travel Agency Study Guide
2013 EditionHow to Start a Home Based Travel Agency - Independent WorkbookMarketing and Sales Prescriptions for Today's Economy & Beyond
Sharing 50 Years of Experience to Help 2014
|Starwood Hotels & Resorts||Jan. 17th|
|Avoya Travel||Jan. 30th|
|Supplier Community Chats|
|Travel Planners International||Jan. 22nd|
Travel Professional Community
It is FUN and it is FREE
12,000 Travel Professionals and growing every day! Come visit the "Facebook" of the travel industry and be a part of a growing community of travel professionals. It is FUN, Informative and it is FREE!
Join agents on the community on Tuesdays for a live chat session sharing new ideas for 2014. The chat sessions start at 3 pm Eastern Time. Come and make new friends and share ideas!
New Book for Home Based Travel Professionals By Tom Ogg: Tom shares details about Tom and Joanie’s new book “Money Making Marketing, a Travel Agent’s Guide to Financial Freedom”.
When is it Time to Get Some Help? By Joanie Ogg CTC, MCC: Joanie shares some ideas of how to know when you might need some help and where to find it in this insightful article.
How to Recruit New Travel Agents By Tom Ogg: Tom shares a fool proof and profitable way for you to recruit, train and enjoy the productivity of brand new travel agents in this must read article if you want to grow your business.
Copy Cat, Copy Cat Shame on You! All For the Better in This Case! By Craig Satterfield: Craig shares details about NCL’s newest agent education incentive.
Travel Agent’s Funniest Requests From Clients By Tom Ogg: Travel agents shared some of their most hilarious requests that they have received from their clients in this article taken from a discussion on the Travel Professional Community.
Travel Professional Community
Here is what is being discussed by over 12,000 travel professionals every day on the
We have just added a number of new video ads and meme for your use in the Travel Professional Association Group. Enjoy!
Here are just some of this week's Hot Topics.
* Barcelona Beach Resort/All-Inclusive?
* Funjet Direct Book Site
* Still no jobs for the New Year!
* Strange Honeymoon Questions #132 - Hunting...
* Small ship Cruise in Croatia
* Looking for East Coast Vacation Rental
* Commisssion splitting with a sponsoring business - Urgent advice needed
* E& O Insurance from Insure America
* St Maarten too busy?
* Fairmont or Four Seasons on Maui?
* Pre-cruise Hawaian hotel not in the city
* St. Maarten Mosquito warning?
* galapagos and ecuador
* Alternative to Gate1
* Contact Informaton for H10
* What is your favorite small town in Spain?
* GT Tours in Miami
* Tell your funniest request from clients
* Excellence Playa Mujeres and Golden Parnassus Resort
* Paris hotel suggestions..
* Time for a Disneyworld Update
* Destination wedding for $1000 per person
* Single 40 something girls get-away Punta Cana Adults only
* Punta Cana Beaches: Public vs Private
* Does anyone have the new NCL Group Amenity Chart with Dollars Not Points?
* Mosquitos in Jamaica?
* Cruise including Turkey and Adana flight back home
* What is you customs minimum?
* Queenslander tours
* Recommedations for all-inclusive in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya
* Hawaii itinerary expert advice needed
* El Dorado clients looking for different food
* Deep sea fishing in Dominican?
* Princess Cruises website and travel agent site
* Cruise 3Sixty 2014 Fort Lauderdale
* Cruise specialists.. help- Insurance issue
* Anyone familiar with area around Paris Pullman Montparnasse?
* Robocalls to agency toll free number
Many Special Interest Groups to Join
* Travel Professional Forms and Documents
* Selling Niche Cruises & Niche Cruise Directory
* Cruise Agents Only & Cruise Line Directory
* Community Chat Archives
* Mobile Apps for Agents
* New To the Industry
* Group Space Marketplace
* Websites with Wordpress
* "Special Needs" Travel
* Marketing for honeymoons & destination weddings
* Disney Travel Specialists
And Regional Groups too
Plus thousands of topics in dozens of special interest and regional groups.
Join Travel Professional Community NOW!
It is Fun and it is FREE!