February, 2014 Newsletter
7 Habits of Highly Effective
|Travel Society Webinar||Feb 20th|
|Scenic Cruises Webinar||Feb 27th|
|Outside Agents Webinar||Mar 6th|
|Supplier Community Chats|
|Avoya Travel||Feb 26th|
|Passport OnLine||Mar 12th|
Travel Professional Community
It is FUN and it is FREE
12,000 Travel Professionals and growing every day! Come visit the "Facebook" of the travel industry and be a part of a growing community of travel professionals. It is FUN, Informative and it is FREE!
Join agents on the community on Tuesdays for a live chat session sharing new ideas for 2014. The chat sessions start at 3 pm Eastern Time. Come and make new friends and share ideas!
New Book for Home Based Travel Professionals By Tom Ogg: Tom shares details about Tom and Joanie’s new book “Money Making Marketing, a Travel Agent’s Guide to Financial Freedom”.
How to Create Your Agency Tagline By Tom Ogg: Logo taglines are powerful branding tools that every agency should be using to highlight their USPs and make their logos that much more pwerful. Tom shares exactly how to create your agency tagline in this easy to understand article.
How to Recruit New Travel Agents By Tom Ogg: Tom shares a fool proof and profitable way for you to recruit, train and enjoy the productivity of brand new travel agents in this must read article if you want to grow your business.
Learn to Really Enjoy Public Speaking by Craig Satterfield ECCS: Craig shares some excellent advice on how to turn your fear of public speaking into something you look forward to in this timely and excellent article.
Do You Have the Enthusiasm Epidemic? by Joanie Ogg CTC, MCC: Joanie takes a look at how being enthusiastic enables you to make more sales and have a better selling experience.
Travel Professional Community
Here is what is being discussed by over 12,000 travel professionals every day on the
We have just added a number of new video ads and meme for your use in the Travel Professional Association Group. Enjoy!
Here are just some of this week's Hot Topics.
* Replacement for Cruise Pak travel agent software
* Has anyone heard of any safety issues in Ixtapa?
* No go with Gogo on a price match with Hard Rock
* FIT Need Germany & Italy Specialists HeLp!
* National Geographic and Smithsonian travel
* Vow Renewal in Cozumel
* Air Consolidator pro's and cons
* New Meme
* Client on RSSC sailing now has noisy room. How to change rooms?
* Resorts with Kosher offerings
* Boutique Resorts in Tulum
* Jamaica AI
* A classic example of rebating in the cruise industry
* Tour operators for Tahiti/French Polynesia
* My upcoming trip to Jamaica
* Transfers in Mumbai/Bombay
* Pre/Post Europe River Cruise Budapest / Amsterdam
* Best Air Consolidator
* Booking hotels
* All Inclusive in p.v. near downtown
* Looking for a Tour Operator for Germany
* Alaska Itineraries
* Website maintenance
* Valencia hotel suggestions??
* TSA and Name Change to air tickets
* Suggestions for moving storefront agency to home
* Cruise 3Sixty 2014 Fort Lauderdale
* Azul Fives
* Insurance for Incentive Group
* Reasonable hotels in Miami or any hostel recommendations
* Free Esignature software
* Dest Wedd Experts: Need Help on Rooming
* TO for French Polynesia with New Zealand
* Suggestions please! I need to find "one" room for Azul Sensatori?
* Any Recommendations for All-Inclusive Family Resort in Connecticut in July?
* Sandals or Beaches Resorts? Any all-inclusives in Puerto Rico?
Many Special Interest Groups to Join
* Travel Professional Forms and Documents
* Selling Niche Cruises & Niche Cruise Directory
* Cruise Agents Only & Cruise Line Directory
* Community Chat Archives
* Mobile Apps for Agents
* New To the Industry
* Group Space Marketplace
* Websites with Wordpress
* "Special Needs" Travel
* Marketing for honeymoons & destination weddings
* Disney Travel Specialists
And Regional Groups too
Plus thousands of topics in dozens of special interest and regional groups.
Join Travel Professional Community NOW!
It is Fun and it is FREE!